Fintech offering capital to B2B eCommerce sellers
8fig, a fintech company offering capital to B2B eCommerce sellers, had recently raised a series A funding round and needed help driving its expansion plan to diversify channels and exponentially grow their lead flow. 8fig had to find a way to differentiate itself as a disruptive and superior choice in a field of crowded lenders. 8fig tapped MAVAN to be their holistic growth specialists and to help augment their internal capabilities.
Key Performance Metrics
Decrease in CPL
Increase in paid channels
Increase in conversion experimentation
What we did:
- Identified top growth channel opportunities across paid and organic through competitive research and channel analysis
- Developed conversion-optimized landing pages that mapped to target audience personas
- MAVAN was brought on to lead paid acquisition strategy and execution as well as advise across brand, content, creative, funnel efficiency, tracking, and analytics
- Built out 8fig’s performance marketing engine, enabling them to scale and acting as a catalyst that fueled their viral growth loops
- Proved that paid search was a viable acquisition strategy with room to scale by making it cost competitive with paid social (which ran contrary to prior experience by the company)
- Drove significant increase in volume of qualified leads into the funnel at a cost of under 50% of expectation
The clean and tech energy industry is growing at a rapid pace. Only 2% of consumers are using clean tech, meaning that a combination of education and marketing are not reaching their full potential. This indicates substantial opportunities with a lifecycle program that can dominate the market, which Arcadia worked with MAVAN to tap into.
Customer.io, an automated messaging platform, needed help with the functionality of the email templates. The company discovered customers who built complex designed templates experienced performance and scalability issues. Customer.io sought a partner that could help them identify the problems within their HTML structure and rebuild the template’s foundation to support mass production of templates, integrating dynamic content and flexible coding.
Nux, a direct-to-consumer retailer of CBD products, sought help improving the organic search discovery of its website. They were a relatively new website with 0 keywords or search terms ranking in the top 3 except for their brand name. Despite having many quality blog articles and a well-designed website, the company did not rank in the top 5 SERP results for targeted keywords. Additionally, the company sought help optimizing conversions for high traffic landing pages.