A boutique chain for premiere women’s clothing
Mixology, a family-owned, boutique chain for premiere women’s clothing, rapidly expanded their digital footprint during the pandemic. With an uptick in traffic to their digital storefront, the company sought a partner to help them improve sale’s conversion rates of their online visits.
Key Performance Metrics
Increase in total revenue
Increase in conversion rate
What we did:
- Conducted research into users behavior on Mixology’s home page and other, top conversion paths. We were able to identify conversion paths on the site that had unnecessary friction.
- Leveraging our proprietary A/B testing environment, we designed and built out feasibility tests.
- Continued analysis and optimizations of the A/B frameworks, we honed in on the optimal approach to deliver against targeted results.
- 21% increase in total revenue within the month by reducing friction to purchase
- 22% increase in conversion rate
The clean and tech energy industry is growing at a rapid pace. Only 2% of consumers are using clean tech, meaning that a combination of education and marketing are not reaching their full potential. This indicates substantial opportunities with a lifecycle program that can dominate the market, which Arcadia worked with MAVAN to tap into.
Customer.io, an automated messaging platform, needed help with the functionality of the email templates. The company discovered customers who built complex designed templates experienced performance and scalability issues. Customer.io sought a partner that could help them identify the problems within their HTML structure and rebuild the template’s foundation to support mass production of templates, integrating dynamic content and flexible coding.
Nux, a direct-to-consumer retailer of CBD products, sought help improving the organic search discovery of its website. They were a relatively new website with 0 keywords or search terms ranking in the top 3 except for their brand name. Despite having many quality blog articles and a well-designed website, the company did not rank in the top 5 SERP results for targeted keywords. Additionally, the company sought help optimizing conversions for high traffic landing pages.