Banking platform that gives truckers financial freedom and flexibility
Outgo, a fintech provider offering an all-in-one banking platform for freight carriers, sought a partner to help increase acquisitions to their newly-launched app. With a seemingly complex solution to the complicated problem of banking catered to trucking carriers, OutGo needed a creative approach that simplified their story and encouraged registration.
Key Performance Metrics
Increase in conversion
Email open rate + 58% CTR
Decrease in Google CAC
What we did:
- Led creative concepting and value proposition testing to determine optimal storytelling approach
- Built a new paid media launch plan from the ground up, focused on improving qualified audience targeting and conversion to reduce the cost of acquisition
- Launched paid media campaigns optimized for qualified leads across social and search channels
- Developed several new cold outreach email campaigns optimized for lead generation through multivariate testing
- MAVAN leveraged SEO to make OutGo first Google result when searching relevant terms
- By optimizing the landing page, developing performance-driven creative concepts, and revising audience targeting strategy, the MAVAN team generated more qualified leads while substantially reducing CPL and CAC
The clean and tech energy industry is growing at a rapid pace. Only 2% of consumers are using clean tech, meaning that a combination of education and marketing are not reaching their full potential. This indicates substantial opportunities with a lifecycle program that can dominate the market, which Arcadia worked with MAVAN to tap into.
Customer.io, an automated messaging platform, needed help with the functionality of the email templates. The company discovered customers who built complex designed templates experienced performance and scalability issues. Customer.io sought a partner that could help them identify the problems within their HTML structure and rebuild the template’s foundation to support mass production of templates, integrating dynamic content and flexible coding.
Nux, a direct-to-consumer retailer of CBD products, sought help improving the organic search discovery of its website. They were a relatively new website with 0 keywords or search terms ranking in the top 3 except for their brand name. Despite having many quality blog articles and a well-designed website, the company did not rank in the top 5 SERP results for targeted keywords. Additionally, the company sought help optimizing conversions for high traffic landing pages.