Specialists that prescribe tech-enabled orthodontic treatments
Uniform Teeth, a tech company offering affordable, modern orthodontic care, was experiencing a drop in conversions due to their current sales system. The company sought a partner to help upgrade their lifecycle management system to include segmentation and personalization, as well as eliminate their reliance on manually managing current leads using Google Sheets.
Key Performance Metrics
Increase in lifecycle attributed sales
Increase in lead database
What we did:
- Migrated their system into a modern CRM platform with complete functionality
- Identified segmentation and lead approaches by stage
- Grouped types of leads for personalization and sales efficiency
- Created automated sequences to develop consistency in follow-ups task-oriented
- Streamlined task oriented processes
- Developed a reporting system for efficiency
- Management of over $3.7M in active leads at an average of 6K leads (rolling 90 days)
- Ability to hit sales goals of $120K per month
- Enabled identification of leads by stage for predicted revenue and promotions
- Increased responsiveness from leads through personalization and segmentation
The clean and tech energy industry is growing at a rapid pace. Only 2% of consumers are using clean tech, meaning that a combination of education and marketing are not reaching their full potential. This indicates substantial opportunities with a lifecycle program that can dominate the market, which Arcadia worked with MAVAN to tap into.
Customer.io, an automated messaging platform, needed help with the functionality of the email templates. The company discovered customers who built complex designed templates experienced performance and scalability issues. Customer.io sought a partner that could help them identify the problems within their HTML structure and rebuild the template’s foundation to support mass production of templates, integrating dynamic content and flexible coding.
Nux, a direct-to-consumer retailer of CBD products, sought help improving the organic search discovery of its website. They were a relatively new website with 0 keywords or search terms ranking in the top 3 except for their brand name. Despite having many quality blog articles and a well-designed website, the company did not rank in the top 5 SERP results for targeted keywords. Additionally, the company sought help optimizing conversions for high traffic landing pages.