Go-to Market Plan
Innovative crypto startup revolutionizing the fine art market with NFTs
Particle, an innovative art company in the crypto space, seeked a go-to market strategy and execution partner to help launch the company’s new product in the NFT space. Particle faced a challenge: an overheated nonfungible token (NFT) market and a complex offering, requiring an approach that appealed to both crypto and art enthusiasts. With no internal marketing resources at the company, MAVAN had just 60 days to assemble a team of NFT experts and execute the launch. In addition to the timeframe, the project also required organic growth with viral upside and a focus on earned media.
Key Performance Metrics
Sold out offering within 90 days
Organic (unassisted by paid)
What we did:
- Led go-to-market strategy, defined the growth channels and developed a 60-day execution plan to build demand for launch
- Conducted brand positioning and design workshops; defined positioning and revamped identity
- Developed a conversion-optimized homepage and with rewarded waitlist tech
- Built a robust, social media-led strategy with an 8-person team of experienced NFT copywriters and designers
- Oversaw a public relations partner to catalyze awareness and drive buzz
- Developed waitlist email series to engage and nurture users ahead of launch
- Drove 13-times the target number of waitlist sign ups within the first 48 hours of launch, outpacing already optimistic projections for the entire launch
- Picked up tier 1 and crypto news coverage (NYT, Axios, Crypto Times)
- Grew social channels to 15k+ followers and a highly engaged discord community
The clean and tech energy industry is growing at a rapid pace. Only 2% of consumers are using clean tech, meaning that a combination of education and marketing are not reaching their full potential. This indicates substantial opportunities with a lifecycle program that can dominate the market, which Arcadia worked with MAVAN to tap into.
Customer.io, an automated messaging platform, needed help with the functionality of the email templates. The company discovered customers who built complex designed templates experienced performance and scalability issues. Customer.io sought a partner that could help them identify the problems within their HTML structure and rebuild the template’s foundation to support mass production of templates, integrating dynamic content and flexible coding.
Nux, a direct-to-consumer retailer of CBD products, sought help improving the organic search discovery of its website. They were a relatively new website with 0 keywords or search terms ranking in the top 3 except for their brand name. Despite having many quality blog articles and a well-designed website, the company did not rank in the top 5 SERP results for targeted keywords. Additionally, the company sought help optimizing conversions for high traffic landing pages.