Understanding users’ affinity to the brand yielded huge results.
We focused on how do we communicate the value of EvolvH to a customer base that shows extremely strong retention and repeat purchases. EvolvH are pioneers in clean hair care; since 2009 (before Clean Beauty was even a term) they’ve delivered biology-driven, science-based, high-performance products using natural and organic ingredients—for transformative visible results in all hair types.
Key Performance Metrics
What we did:
- EvolvH was using a standard Shopify template, using standard stock images of products and people.
- We saw an opportunity to communicate their strongest value propositions and social validation in new designs.
- These were two separate tests but they focused on the following
- Communicate the value of the product by focusing on the problem being solved i.e: “Manage Your Curls”
- Create social validation with UGC content that was working in other channels (TikTok, Instagram)
The clean and tech energy industry is growing at a rapid pace. Only 2% of consumers are using clean tech, meaning that a combination of education and marketing are not reaching their full potential. This indicates substantial opportunities with a lifecycle program that can dominate the market, which Arcadia worked with MAVAN to tap into.
Customer.io, an automated messaging platform, needed help with the functionality of the email templates. The company discovered customers who built complex designed templates experienced performance and scalability issues. Customer.io sought a partner that could help them identify the problems within their HTML structure and rebuild the template’s foundation to support mass production of templates, integrating dynamic content and flexible coding.
Nux, a direct-to-consumer retailer of CBD products, sought help improving the organic search discovery of its website. They were a relatively new website with 0 keywords or search terms ranking in the top 3 except for their brand name. Despite having many quality blog articles and a well-designed website, the company did not rank in the top 5 SERP results for targeted keywords. Additionally, the company sought help optimizing conversions for high traffic landing pages.