The most iconic rolling paper on earth
Zig Zag, a leading manufacturer and distributor of rolling papers and smoking accessories, was losing organic traffic to third party distributors that were ranking higher on search results for Zig Zag’s most popular products. The company sought help strategizing and executing a plan to rank for non-branded and branded keywords that would drastically increase their organic inbound traffic and increase revenue. In addition to that we also ran A/B testing on their most popular landing pages to increase conversion rate for this new organic traffic.
Key Performance Metrics
Increase in revenue
Increase in newsletter signups
Increase in organic traffic
What we did:
- Conducted research into traffic behavior to Zig Zag’s home page, as well other top conversion paths.
- Found that sales conversion performed best when customers opted into a mailing newsletter—and accordingly, designed a strategy to test out call to actions for sign-ups
- Collaborated with Zig Zag’s internal design team to develop creatives that were input into our proprietary A/B testing environment for feasibility tests
- Analyzed and optimized performance of A/B tests, regularly monitoring results and identifying new variables to adjust to improve conversion performance
- Implemented a content strategy to produce blog articles and product page descriptions
- Implemented a technical and on page SEO strategy to win competitive keywords
- 22% increase in revenue from top performing variant offer
- 30% increase in signups for Zig Zag’s newsletters
- 47% increase in organic traffic
- 56% overall online sales growth
The clean and tech energy industry is growing at a rapid pace. Only 2% of consumers are using clean tech, meaning that a combination of education and marketing are not reaching their full potential. This indicates substantial opportunities with a lifecycle program that can dominate the market, which Arcadia worked with MAVAN to tap into.
Customer.io, an automated messaging platform, needed help with the functionality of the email templates. The company discovered customers who built complex designed templates experienced performance and scalability issues. Customer.io sought a partner that could help them identify the problems within their HTML structure and rebuild the template’s foundation to support mass production of templates, integrating dynamic content and flexible coding.
Nux, a direct-to-consumer retailer of CBD products, sought help improving the organic search discovery of its website. They were a relatively new website with 0 keywords or search terms ranking in the top 3 except for their brand name. Despite having many quality blog articles and a well-designed website, the company did not rank in the top 5 SERP results for targeted keywords. Additionally, the company sought help optimizing conversions for high traffic landing pages.